Posts Tagged With: be happy
“One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon, instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.” –Dale Carnegie
1. Give up your need to always be right.
2. Give up your need for control.
“By letting it go, it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond winning.” Lao Tzu
3. Give up on blame.
4. Give up your self-defeating self-talk.
“The mind is a superb instrument if used rightly. Used wrongly, however, it becomes very destructive.” Eckhart Tolle
5. Give up your limiting beliefs.
“A belief is not an idea held by the mind, it is an idea that holds the mind.” Elly Roselle
6. Give up complaining.
7. Give up the luxury of criticism.
8. Give up your need to impress others.
9. Give up your resistance to change.
“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.” Joseph Campbell
10. Give up labels.
“The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.” Dr. Wayne Dyer
11. Give up on your fears.
“The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
12. Give up your excuses.
13. Give up the past.
14. Give up attachment.
15. Give up living your life to other people’s expectations.
Click on the link below for the full explanation of “15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy”